On the last day of August, Barfab held a dinner to meet with representatives of southern Iraq at the sumptuous 5-star Babylon Rotana Hotel in Baghdad.
Mr. Zaid Munir was attended by about 150 business partners and sales representatives of snowmobiles in the southern region of Iraq during 4 hours.
The main goals of this event were as follows:
– Re-meeting with officials and representative of Baghramab Agro-Rafdin Group in Iraq
– Schedule a yearly meeting with business partners and resellers who have been snowboarding for more than 15 years.
– Speak directly to the delegates, listening to each other’s words, needs and opinions
– Presenting the snowstorm plans for the next two chapters and explaining snowstorm strategies for the next two years and outlining the prospects for snowstorm brand activities
– Introducing new areas of cooperation and products that will be marketed in the future from snowmobiles such as vacuum cleaners and …
The snow team in this province consisted of Mr Jalilpour, a member of the Snow Board and Mr.Asghari, the head of the Snow Marketing Unit, who was assisted by Mr Khabir Snow Marketing and Sales Export Manager.